AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
The high-end retail MacBook Pro 16-inch sports 1TB of storage and a 32-core GPU. Best of all, it’s $400 off during the latest price war leading up to the Sept. 7 Apple Event.
B&H and Best Buy are currently embroiled in a MacBook Pro price war, with both resellers discounting retail models by up to $400. This 16-inch MacBook Pro (MK1A3LL/A), in particular, is enticing at $400 off thanks to its high-end M1 Max chip with a 32-core GPU. The system also has 1TB of storage and 32GB of memory to help future proof the system.
Shopping at B&H has its perks too, as the retailer’s Payboo card offers shoppers an instant sales tax refund in eligible states, potentially putting another $250 back in your pocket.
Top 16-inch MacBook Pro discounts
- 16″ (M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB) Space Gray: $2,099 ($400 off)
- 16″ (M1 Pro, 10C CPU, 16C GPU, 32GB RAM, 512GB) Space Gray: $2,699 ($200 off)
- 16″ (M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 24-core GPU, 32GB RAM, 512GB) Space Gray: $2,799 ($300 off)
- 16″ (M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB) Space Gray: $3,099 ($400 off)
- 16″ (M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 1TB) Silver: $3,599 ($300 off)
- 16″ (M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB) Space Gray: $4,499 ($400 off)
- 16″ (M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 8TB) Space Gray: $5,599 ($500 off)
If you’re looking for the best deals on Apple products, it’s worth checking out our Apple Price Guide. Updated daily, there are hundreds of exclusive discounts on everything from iPads to the M2 MacBook Air. Here are a few specials running this week: