Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 182 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Since upgrading to Chrome 90, I cannot print. Chrome version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64) on macOS 10.14.6 (18G7016).
- If the page contains an iframe, the print preview dialogue closes and the page reloads. It’s impossible to do anything here, even print to PDF is broken.
- The only ‘printer’ available is ‘Save as PDF’
- When I say ‘See more’ under the Destination, it tries to list cloud print printers. I have none, I have never had any, AND it’s deprecated anyway! 10.14.6 (18G7016)
- Clicking on ‘Manage’ opens the Printers & Scanners where my printer IS listed. It works in everything else.
- Cancelling the print dialogue reload the page without re-posting the same form data.
Printing from Incognito mode doesn’t work.
Creating a new Chrome profile and printing from there doesn’t work.
Printing on the same network to the same printer from Catalina under the same Chrome version works fine.
Try using Cmd-Shift-P to print using system dialog.
I have the same issue on Linux and have raised a bug report. I have also confirmed where the regression occurred in the revision history. The change log talks about reworking the way the Printer list is populated in the Print Preview dialog.
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you’re looking for? Browse other questions tagged .